The Easter Period known to some as Revision Break is just around the corner. How prepared are you for your exams? The term “Revision Break” is based on the fact that students usually revise for their tests and examinations during this period. We offer a comprehensive list of easter revision courses to our students.
So, are you sceptical about studying alone for these examinations? Do you need someone to further explain some notes to you? Do you need tutors to help you with revision? Then, look no farther as we at Phi Tuition are here to help you with your Easter revisions. Phi Tuition is a specialist tuition centre in London which has tutors who are well-equipped to help students prepare for their examinations.
At Phi Tuition, we specialise in the following Easter revision courses Biology, Chemistry, Computing, English, and Mathematics. We also cover Physics, Statistics and other science courses. Our tutors are also capable of helping students in their A-level, International Baccalaureate, Key Stage 3, Adult Learning and GCSE courses.
Key Easter revision dates
This Easter period, our team of tutors is on hand to help you with your revisions. The dates for this two weeks April revision courses is Monday 2, 2018 to Monday 13, 2018 and our most popular revision courses are as follows:
- Maths GCSE holding between Monday 2 April and Friday, April 6, 2018, at 9 am – 2 pm
- Biology GCSE holding between Monday, April 2 and Friday, April 6, 2018, at 3 pm – 8 pm
- Physics GCSE holding between Monday, April 9 and Friday, April 13, 2018, at 9 am – 2 pm
- Chemistry GCSE holding between Monday, April 9 and Friday, April 13, 2018, at 3 pm – 8 pm
Benefits you stand to gain when you join us for our Easter revision courses include:
We focus on delivering high-quality revision classes to our students. Hence you can expect incredible value when you enrol in our courses. Our fully comprehensive and well-structured program will provide you with a satisfactory return on investment. You can be sure that every cent paid towards your revision program will be met with an adequate return on investment.
At Phi Tuition, our tutors are incredibly qualified and experienced in dealing with students. We form a close relationship with students to make them feel comfortable to share with us if they have any difficulties. Hence our students learn a lot from our tutors who are equipped with fantastic teaching skills, have university degrees in their fields, are passionate about their work and are DBS checked.
Things change very often in the education industry. Hence, we are always at the epicentre of everything happening in the industry. We keep our eyes open for changes and quickly update our courses following changes. In fact, all our courses have been designed to accommodate the recent changes to GCSE and A-levels such our students are better prepared.
Our tutors have an in-depth knowledge of what to expect across examination boards. Indeed, this is a factor that comes in handy when helping students with their revisions. Hence, we can advise you on core areas to concentrate your studies on before taking your exams.
Other benefits include:
- Our tuition centres are easily accessible hence reducing mobility stress.
- Students are encouraged to draw-up personalised revision schedules. This will help students to revise better.
- Our tutors teach students problem-solving techniques, Past Paper Questions, memorisation tricks and self-checking strategies that will help them provide correct answers to questions quickly.
- At the end of the revision course, students would be more prepared for and confident about their examinations.
To sign up for our Easter revision courses, please click here. We look forward to seeing you at our centre as we hope to be a part of your academic journey.