Dates & Times:
Starting on Monday, 5th April 2021 to Friday 9th April 2021, 9 am – 2 pm OR 3 pm – 8 pm daily.
Based on the Edexcel 1MA1 [9-1] specification (Higher Tier), but other boards may benefit.
During the course, students will learn the theory of all the topics, focusing on becoming able to describe and explain key concepts, to perform numerical calculations using the appropriate formulae and to answer context-based questions following a logical and concise approach.
Through exposure to past papers, students will be able to develop and improve their exam techniques and methodologies.
- Interpreting and representing data
- Fractions, ratio, percentages
- Angles and trigonometry
- Area and Volume
- Tranformations and constructions
- Equations and Inequalities
- Multiplicative Reasoning
- Similarity & Congruence
- More trigonometry
- Further Statistics
- Equations & Graphs
- Circle Theorems
- Advanced algebra
- Vectors & Geometric proof
- Proportions and Graphs
- For registrations before 1st March 2021, a deposit of £50.00 is required upon registration.
- Deposits will be deducted from the total fees.
- The fees must be paid in full before 1st March 2021.
- For registrations after 1st March 2021, the full fee is paid upon registration.
- Deposits of fees which have been already paid will not be refunded.
- Phi Tuition reserves the right to alter the prices without further notice.